Fiduciary Fundamentals – Issues, Actions & Resolutions
Are you a retirement plan sponsor? Do you know your fiduciary responsibilities?
Retirement plan sponsors and fiduciaries are tasked with ensuring their company delivers a high-quality plan at a reasonable cost. It is important to conduct and oversee regular reviews of plan features, design, services and expenses. With ever changing regulations surrounding fiduciary responsibilities, it is important to make sure you understand your risk and liability.
This seminar will provide retirement plan fiduciaries with an overview of:
- Fiduciary Basics: Who is a fiduciary and what are their responsibilities?
- Insights from a Legal Perspective
- Department of Labor Update
The panel of experts includes:
- Paul Carl, Vice President – Retirement Services, HORAN Retirement Advisors
- Bob Saelinger, Partner, Graydon
- Beth Vice, CPA, Shareholder, VonLehman & Company
Click here to register.
Questions? Contact Chris Huggard at 513.587.2735 or ChrisH@horanassoc.com.