TALENT ACQUISITION TRENDS: THE VALUE OF NETWORKING: Building Relationships to Grow Your Career
The Value of Networking: Building Relationships to Grow Your Career will be an evening event combining social, networking, and learning. The learning component will offer 3 TED-style talks from speakers addressing different aspects of developing the personal and professional relationships that are critical to building a career in Talent Acquisition intermixed with opportunities to interact with the speakers and your peers over adult beverages and finger food.
- Understand why building a professional network is a key component of your professional development
- Learn various aspects of developing a professional network
- Consider how to make your personal and professional network more inclusive
- Begin to practice what you are learning during the networking and social breaks during the evening
- Sherman Bradley: Founder, GOODFIT
- Bill Neese: VP Talent Acquisition, Paycor
- Julie Pugh: Partner, Graydon
- Members: $15 (includes one drink ticket)
- Non-Members: $25 (includes on drink ticket)
You can RSVP here. Please make sure to RSVP by June 14th!
*Pending approval for:
1.5 SHRM Certification Credits
1.5 General HRCO Credits