Technological advances have made the world as accessible as your backyard, but not always as comfortable. As your business expands to meet growing global demand, you may need some help negotiating and doing business in different cultural and legal environments. Additionally, while the opportunities across boarders are ever expanding, so are the risks, especially if a dispute arises.
Our International Team offers exceptional cross-disciplinary depth. Our lawyers have international experience in diverse fields, including international mergers and acquisitions, international arbitrations and mediations, cross-border litigation, enforcement of foreign judgments (in-bound and out-bound), recovery of stolen assets overseas, sales and commercial transactions (including the U.N. Convention on Contracts for International Sales of Goods), lending and security arrangements, real estate, distribution and representation agreements, intellectual property protection, employment agreements and immigration.
- Arranging joint ventures with foreign partners
- Avoiding trade restrictions, navigating tariffs
- Coordinating employment operations internationally
- Drafting cross-border business agreements
- Facilitating import/export issues
- Guiding business immigration
- Negotiating overseas acquisitions
- Qualifying to do business in foreign countries
- Resolving cross-border business disputes through international litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Signing up foreign agents and distributors
- Troubleshooting and legal compliance in foreign operations
Clients tell us that it’s more productive—and more enjoyable—to do business on a global scale when they rely on the experience of the Graydon International team. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound, dollar, euro, and yen of cure.