The Graydon Education Group (GEdG) brings together multi-disciplinary expertise, depth and experience in areas of critical importance to secondary and higher education. We call this Homework Done.
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Education Compensation and Benefits
- Risk Management
- Litigation, Arbitration, Mediation, Dispute Resolution
- Education Real Estate
- Students with Disabilities and Special Education
- Public Taxation and Finance
- Public Records
- Student Discipline and Due Process
- Criminal Law and the Schools
- Teacher Contracts and Collective Bargaining
- Education Policy and Development
- Education Legislation
- Critical Public Communication
- Student Loan Default Litigation
With Homework Done, we help education leadership solve important problems impacting schools, colleges and universities. We understand how these problems often arise within the context of public accountability: education leadership is constantly tested.
Setting the right tone, addressing problems adroitly and creatively, understanding the pluralism of views and interests in diverse communities, knowing and leading the communities we serve, always being prepared with legal Homework Done: these have been the hallmarks of Graydon's success as advisors to education leadership for going on four decades. It has earned us the privilege of representing a group of some of the finest public educational institutions in Ohio.