Estate & Trust Administration
Administering a probate estate can be legally challenging and emotionally draining. Graydon's experienced estate planning attorneys will work to help you avoid probate and trust issues, yet stand ready to deal with them effectively on your behalf if they should arise.
Graydon represents not only countless individuals, but also various regional and local banks in their fiduciary capacity. Our attorneys have experience in the following areas:
- Estate Administration – Representing the financial institution as Executor or Administrator or as Agent for the individual Executor or Administrator.
- Guardianships – Representing the financial institution as Guardian of the Estate.
- Trust Administration - Representing the financial institution as Trustee or as Agent for the individual Trustee
- Testamentary Trusts
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Charitable Remainder and Lead Trusts
- Grantor Retained Annuity and Trusts
- Fiduciary Income Taxation
- Estate, Gift and Generation-Skipping Taxation
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Closely Held Business Ownership and Taxation
- Opinion Letters on Administration and Tax Issues