Graydon Veterans Initiative provides pro bono and discounted veterans legal services in a wide range of practice areas. Our mission is to elevate the veteran community by maximizing their tax-free benefits from the VA, assisting them with leveraging those veterans disability benefits into business opportunities and creating long-term partnerships to help them reach their full potential.
- Individualized and dedicated representation for VA disability benefits at all levels of the VA disability claims process from the regional office level to the Board of Veterans Appeals and the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Advice and counsel on additional benefits available as a result of attaining specific combined rating percentages
- Individualized advocacy with the Veterans Health Administration
- Advice and counsel veteran business owners on:
- Veteran-Owned Small Business Certification (VOSB)
- Service-Disabled Veteran Owner Small Business Certification (SDVOSB)
- Best practices in contracts and corporate governance
- Discounted legal services in all practice areas for individual veterans and veteran-owned businesses
- Referral network with other veteran-focused groups in the region
Visit our Veteran Spotlight to read testimonials of veteran clients and how the Graydon Veterans Initiative has assisted them.
|“I served in the Air Force from 1965-1969 during the Vietnam conflict where I was unknowingly subject to Agent Orange and other wartime side effects. Upon discharge, I tried many times to navigate the VA claims and appeal process with no success. After 45 years of unsuccessful attempts, I gave up.
Then I was introduced to Kristine Maher with Graydon Law Firm. After a few meetings with Kristine, we were able to retrieve my records and determined that the VA had lost my appeal for 3 years. To make a long story short, Kristine, along with her associates at Graydon, professionally and flawlessly pursued my claims and appeals with outstanding results. I could not have done it without Kristine and her team, and I could not be happier.
She sincerely cares for her Veterans’ welfare and tries to get them all that they deserve. Recommendations with the highest regard.”
— Mike Deriso, Vietnam Air Force Veteran from 1965–1969