Graydon Veterans Initiative provides pro bono and discounted veterans legal services in a wide range of practice areas. Our mission is to elevate the veteran community by maximizing their tax-free benefits from the VA, assisting them with leveraging those veterans disability benefits into business opportunities and creating long-term partnerships to help them reach their full potential.
- Individualized and dedicated representation for VA disability benefits at all levels of the VA disability claims process from the regional office level to the Board of Veterans Appeals and the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Advice and counsel on additional benefits available as a result of attaining specific combined rating percentages
- Individualized advocacy with the Veterans Health Administration
- Advice and counsel veteran business owners on:
- Veteran-Owned Small Business Certification (VOSB)
- Service-Disabled Veteran Owner Small Business Certification (SDVOSB)
- Best practices in contracts and corporate governance
- Discounted legal services in all practice areas for individual veterans and veteran-owned businesses
- Referral network with other veteran-focused groups in the region
Visit our Veteran Spotlight to read testimonials of veteran clients and how the Graydon Veterans Initiative has assisted them.